Running a business has always been hard. Doing so in the age of social media and visual content is even harder. You need to be active and responsive on social media and have a strong online presence to stand out today. Consumers are more likely to refer a brand to others when they’ve had a good social or online experience with them. 95% of 18-34-year-olds are following brands via social media. And visual content has a 40 times better chance of getting shared vs other types of social media.
Traditional advertising still has its place in your marketing strategy; but online advertising, branding/brand management, and social media marketing are just as important. In some markets, it’s even more important.
What does all of this mean for you? You have to get your business online, on to the appropriate social platforms, and maintain a presence there. This also means you have even more work to do outside of running your business. This work is often outside of your area of expertise.
Our team can help.
We can do the research, posting, shooting, and updating you don’t have time to do while running your business. Because it’s our business to do so. Setting up Google pages and social media accounts. Helping you refine and do better in search results. Consulting on business and media ideas. Advising you on the marketplace and where you should focus. Training you or your team to do all of the above. We have a service to meet your needs, whatever they may be. Select a service below to learn more about what Park can do for you.
Digital Marketing and Social Media Branding Services:
- Google My Business Set-Up – What do people see when they search for your company? Is it accurate and up-to-date? We can make sure customers see your best side.
- Google AdWords Management – AdWords is great for generating leads if you know how to use it. We do and help make sure you’re using efficiently and effectively.
- Social Media Brand Management – You’re ready to step-up your social media game, but don’t have the time to manage it. We can manage your accounts so you can manage your business.
- Business and Media Consulting – You just need someone to run ideas by and make sure you’re on the right path or want a second set of eyes. We’re here to help and offer support.
- Social Media Brand Training – You do have the time or personnel to learn how to do your own social media. We’ll teach you what you need to know.